Tuesday, October 30, 2012

  1. Regilyn,The Best Doctor There Ever Was! When I grow up I think I'd make a great doctor I've always enjoyed helping my faimly if their sick. One of my favorit things to do is asking people iftheir ok and giving them a band - aid if there hurt. I even have some experience at reasarching illnesses. Thesis Statement I'm really good with my family, I like helping people and I like to learn , therefore, i will be the best doctor that ever was! Family Life has always come naturally to me. There was that time when I took care of my dad when he was sick I'm always healthy because I take care of myself. Whenever I get sick, I drink medicine. being able to learn is the firts step along the path to becoming a doctor. Helping people is another thing I really enjoy. It's so exciting to see people get well. When I'm helping I feel like I'm needed . I am to my family, what a doctor is to a patient. Being able to helping people for the rest of my life would be happy! Learning takes a special talent. I gained a lot of experience at school and at the hospital. I learned a lot about the human body. For example, in science class I about body parts. The time I spent in the hospital is sure to give me an advantage when it comes to becoming a doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment